Five reasons woven polypropylene is the future of packaging: Global supply institute
Most of the bags that we produce here at Anduro Manufacturing are made of woven polypropylene, a low-mass, high-strength packaging material that has been embraced by a growing number of industries.
Woven PP is the reasonably priced choice, especially among pet food manufacturers, farm and ranch animal feed producers, and other firms that need a strong, printable bag to carry their goods, such as grilling charcoal and bird seed, to market.
But don’t just take our word for it. The Institute of Supply Chain Management, based in the U.K. last year published “Woven Polypropylene: The Future Of Packaging?” This comprehensive overview of the benefits of woven polypropylene says:
“If you’re looking for bulk packaging material that has aesthetic appeal, can work across diverse industries and functions well, woven polypropylene bags are your best pick.”
The article breaks down the reasons in categories that are understandable to all and especially on-point to our woven PP bag customers:
“Woven bags are increasingly becoming a standard packaging material across multiple industries. In fact, woven polypropylene is considered the future of packaging. Here’s why:”
- Ease of branding. Woven polypropylene bags are easy to print and, therefore, enable businesses to build their brands. They can do this by inscribing their slogans, logos, names, and other graphic content that represent their brands.
- High durability. Businesses that opt to package their products in polypropylene-based woven bags can be assured that the bags won’t tear or rip off to expose their contents. Also, woven polypropylene doesn’t wear out when stored for an extended period of time. This is largely because the material is extremely resistant to temperature changes, stress, organic solvents, electrolytic attacks, degreasing agents, as wells as most acids and alkali solutions.
- Reasonable cost. Woven polypropylene bags are inexpensive to make and, thus, less expensive than other options to bring products to market.
- High versatility. Woven PP bags can be made in any size needed.
- Sustainability. Woven polypropylene bags pass the environmental sustainability test because they’re friendly to the environment and can be recycled multiple times. Once they wear out, woven polypropylene bags can be melted and converted into new products.
For more information on how to become more competitive in your marketplace, call us at 866.353.8810